1) A lecture by Medical Artist and ARSIC founder Pascale Pollier; Vesalius Continuum, “The quest for the lost grave of Andreas Vesalius” revealing our results and findings on GPR Ground Penetrating Radar and ERT Electric Resistivity Tomography on Zakynthos at the site of Santa Maria Della Grazia, The quest for the lost grave of Andreas Vesalius is a scientific project in collaboration with prominent researchers, Theo Dirix and artist Pascale Pollier-Green This lecture will be hosted and organised by Sci-Artist and Environmental Advocate Mara G Haseltine” 25 February at 3 PM at the Geotherapy institute, as a first of a series of Private Salon talks, Cambridge MA With Renaissance Music by Kelly Savage, harpsichord and Kathleen Flynn, mezzo-soprano & writer . Forasmuch as Bryan W. Green, a sculptor seduced by the word poet and a poet fascinated by the outstanding figure of man, bold against a backdrop of time and space, claims that Vesalius was thrust upon him in a monumental manner, he had to carve these words out of the mental block of history and the lost marbled wane-wax thoughts of the future. Bryan will be reciting his 2 Poems , Vesalius 1514-2014, Vesalius and the double split experiment, A mirage.
2) Vesalius Triennial 2026 conference preparations (BIOMAB) in Wesel Germany 10-11/01/2024 visit Wesel Germany ( Guido Sold) with organising Team Bob Van Hee, Francis Van Gabbeek, Marc De Roeck, Ann Van de Velde and Pascale Pollier
3) March 2024 - unveiling of a Vesalius remembrance plaque at the Saint Mark's Roman Catholic Church in Zakynthos, and the unveiling of a QR code plaque at the Vesalius monument, Vesalius Square, Zakynthos - donation of a Vesalius sculpture bust at the Museum of the History of Medicine in Ioannina, with Theo Dirix, sponsored by VIW, The Movement Flanders-Europe, and with the support of BIOMAB (Francis Van Glabbeek, Ann van de Velde, Pascale Pollier).
4) 3-4 Oct 2024 Anatomy & Beyond II ( ARSIC and MAA Conference London ) Hosted by The Gordon Museum London & The Royal College of Surgeons, London with an exhibition at The Old Operating Theatre. Anatomy & Beyond is a leading conference that aims to explore and understand the ever-evolving nature of our body, mind and the world around us. Starting from the ground-breaking works of Galen and Vesalius, we delve into the scientific and philosophical understanding of our corporality, consciousness humanity and trans humanity. Our conference brings together experts from around the world to explore past, present and future ideas. Be a part of this creative discourse and join us in shaping our understanding of life and death and the nature of reality.
- 23/06/2023: with pianist Elke Robersscheuten, in: Afternoon concert Vesalian landscapes, in music, poetry and photography (29th AEIMS Congress & 4th Edition of Vesalius Continuum), University of Antwerp, Belgium,
- 08/10/2023: with Elke Robersscheuten in: Vesalian landscapes, Art House Ideomelo, Marousi, Greece - 18/12/2023, a lecture about the place of Andreas Vesalius in the recently published Flemish Canon, Municipal Library, Heusden-Zolder, Belgium.